Woodland Hills Burn Injury Lawyers
We Have Recovered Millions For Our Clients
- Decades worth of experience fighting for personal injury victims
- Our attorneys have been featured in Los Angeles Times, CNN, ABC and NBC
- Over 200 five-star reviews from happy clients
- You don’t pay unless we win
- Call us for a free consultation
At Frish Law Group, APLC, our injury attorneys have a proven track record of helping burn injury victims get the compensation they need to cover their losses. During your free consultation, our Woodland Hills burn injury lawyers can evaluate your case to determine how much your claim could be worth.
You may be entitled to compensation for all kinds of damages, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
When you work with our firm, you can be confident that your rights and best interests are being adequately represented throughout the entirety of your case. We are committed to pursuing 100% of the compensation you are owed to ensure you have what you need to recover from your accident.
Degrees of Burns
If you have sustained burn injuries, your burns will most likely fall under one of 3 degrees. There is, however, an exception for severe burns that result in amputation, which are often classified as fourth degree burns. The treatment and recovery time for your burn injury will depend on the degree of burn you have suffered from.
The 3 main degrees of burns include:
- First-degree burns – This type of burn only affects the epidermis layer of skin, and it usually heals within 5 to 10 days. Because first degree burns are most often caused by overexposure to the sun, those who spend a lot of time outdoors are prone to this level of burn. Experiencing sunburn repeatedly can increase a person’s risk of skin cancer.
- Second-degree burns – This more severe burn affects either the superficial dermis or the reticular dermis and usually results in blistering. Recovery time for second degree burns can be anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks.
- Third-degree burns – A third-degree burn penetrates through the entire dermis and usually has a white or brown color. Minimum recovery time for third-degree burns is at least a few months, although some people may never fully recover.
Frish Law Group, APLC represents clients who have sustained burns as the result of defective products, workplace injuries, and another person’s negligence. Some of the most common causes of these type of injuries include auto collisions, car fires, electrical burns, gas explosions, chemical burns, house fires, and radiation exposure. Contact us today to discover how much your burn injury claim could be worth.
How Our Attorneys Can Help
One of the biggest mistakes that burn injury victims make is thinking that they can represent themselves in a personal injury claim. Doing so often results in obtaining a settlement that is far less than they deserve. Insurance companies are in the business of offering as little money as possible, and often engage in deceptive tactics to avoid paying what they owe.
Our Woodland Hills burn injury attorneys can ensure that this doesn’t happen to you. We can negotiate with the insurance company for the amount that you deserve. If they are unwilling to provide fair and full compensation, we can file a lawsuit against them to pursue an award in court.